INTRODUCING SMART CONNECT
THE SMART WAY TO WIRELESSLY CONTROL YOUR LED LIGHTS.
Smart Connect is an innovative technology we developed in-house to control, simplify, and customize compatible Lezyne LED bike lights. Using the free Lezyne LED Ally phone app, Smart Connect lights can be programmed and controlled, either individually or as a pair. The simple interface of the app can be used to control your lights on the fly or to custom program modes. If the front and rear are linked, the front light will now wirelessly control the rear as you toggle through the modes, even if you are not connected to the app. Once set up, lights can easily be controlled from your Lezyne bicycle computer.
SEE HOW TO PAIR AND CONTROL SMART CONNECT LIGHTS
HOW TO CONTROL
Download Quick Start Guide HERE
1. Download the free LED Ally app (iOS and Android).
2. Tap "Scan for Devices."
3. Turn lights on if pairing for the first time.
4. Select the light(s) when visible in the app.
5. Tap "Connect LED(s)."
6. If pairing for the first time give them a unique name.
7. The lights can now be controlled by the app.
8. Tap "Program LED Modes" to customize modes.
9. Customize up to 4 modes or mode-sets.
10. Tap "Save LED Modes" to confirm changes.
11. Front will now control the rear (if linked).
12. Paired lights now will auto reconnect to app.
ONE BUTTON OPERATION
Once a front and rear light have been linked and customized, both lights can be controlled with the button on the front light or with the app.