Our GPS Watches are much more than just activity trackers, they’re fully loaded GPS units based on our Micro and Micro Color cycling computers with additional functions for the multi-sport athlete, runner or hiker.
Let’s begin with what makes this watch unique beyond its full range of cycling GPS functions. Besides Ride Mode, our watch also has Run, Hike and Lifestyle Modes. Run and Hike adds sport-specific features including pace, distance, elevation gain/loss, heart rate monitor pairing and it can be auto-synced with Strava for segment analysis and KoM chasing through Strava Live. There are also alert notifications when time, distance or step goals are achieved. A recently-released firmware update will show instant and 10-second pace and allow triathletes and runners to create run specific, structured training programs through TrainingPeaks and follow them on them on data specific fields and save the workout through the accompanying apps.
Just like in Cycling Mode, Run and Hike also feature live tracking through our Lezyne GPS Ally V2 app and GPS Root website as well as on-screen turn-by-turn navigation from saved routes, custom routes or those uploaded from third-party sites.
Lifestyle Mode, which turns off the satellite signal to extend battery life, shows time and date, counts steps through the altimeter and also has a programmable sit alarm to remind you to stand up and move a little during the workday. All these features make the Lezyne Micro and Micro C the most advanced and useful multi-sports watch available.
Cutting Edge Cycling GPS
Our Micro and Micro C watches utilize the same cycling functions as our Super GPS only in a smaller, wearable package or you can use our handlebar mount to move the device off your wrist and onto the bike. With Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity, the unit can pair with power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors, plus sync with iOS and Android phones through our Lezyne Ally V2 app to customize screen set-up. When paired to the app, the watch offers turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking, Strava Live Segments and phone notifications (messages and phone calls). A recently-released, free firmware update allows athletes to create specific, structured training programs through TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan and follow them on data specific fields and save the workout through the accompanying apps.
A durable, comfortable TPR band secures the device and a standard USB-port simplifies charging for over 100 hours (up to 14 hours in the GPS Modes) of runtime.
Both watches are available in a special Loaded Kit that includes a heart rate sensor and GPS handlebar mount. Check your local retailer and get yours today.
- High resolution, easy to read screen with backlight
- Color display on Micro C
- Durable, super compact composite construction
- Accurate data recording system combines GPS/Glonass* satellites with an accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Multiple Activity Modes (Lifestyle, Cycling, Running, Hiking)
- Intuitive four-button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 14 hours of runtime in GPS mode, 100+ hours in Lifestyle Mode
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes Handlebar Mount Adapter
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Strava Live Segments
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
- Connected devices icons
- Multiple pages with customizable fields
- Breadcrumb trail page