Get Ready for Bike Month
To celebrate Bike Month, we’re keeping it local! We have an incredible cycling scene in San Luis Obispo that features an impressive collection of organizations and coalitions that make May a very special month. Nearly everyday boasts multiple events aimed to promote cycling safety, awareness and fun in our area and beyond.
Here are some of the events we’ll be a part of:
- Morro Bay Ride: We’re planning to give a quick safety talk about the importance of bike lights, followed by a fun ride around the city.
- Bikefest: In the Village of Arroyo Grande, we’ll be hanging around Branch St. Deli sipping some frosty beverages and talking shop.
- Bike to Work Week: While many of us already commute to the office by bike, we’ll be encouraging our entire team to pedal in during this week.
- National Bike to Work Day: We’ll be serving up gallons of juice from 7am-9am for the SLO Airport Area breakfast, and giving away some sweet Lezyne swag.
- SLO Tweed Ride: Because, sometimes it’s fun to dress up on bikes and travel back 100 years.
- Urban Enduro: Another fun evening ride that’ll include a little urban, and a little singletrack. Stay tuned: there’ll be a chance to win a set of Lezyne lights here.
- Cal Poly Bike Month Fair: Many of our employees are Cal Poly alumni, so look for us to have a presence there along with their cycling team.
- Fashion Show: It’s no secret that Lezyne loves fashion.
Come join in on the fun and help promote safe riding!