Testing Technician – Computer Science/Engineering – Part-Time
San Luis Obispo, CA
Ideal for a Computer Science or Computer Engineering Student
The test technician will work with the programmers to help develop GPS firmware and phone applications. This position will require basic computer programming and knowledge of electronic assembly. Experience with LED Drivers, C, C++, Python, Java, Objective C or Swift preferred but not mandatory.
Specific Job Duties:
- Design and run tests to help bring products to market
- Prototype new solutions and projects
- Test LED and GPS firmware
- Validate features and requirements of individual projects
- Help other Lezyne employees whenever possible in order to better Lezyne as a whole
- Maintain and improve shop equipment
- Writing reports to summarize test results (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Bonus Skills and Abilities:
- Basic electrical diagnostic
- The operation of Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Power Supply
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Report writing
Lezyne USA, Inc. is located in San Luis Obispo, CA.
Lezyne offers an excellent benefits package; Salary based on experience.
Please send a Cover Letter and resume to HR@Lezyne.com with the subject line “Testing Technician – Computer Science/Engineering Position”