Here are our currently available positions! This page will be updated as new positions open up, so please check back periodically.
On-site, In-house Videographer – San Luis Obispo, CA
Prepare short video projects such as product videos, sponsored rider interviews, trade show event documentation, etc.
- Video Producer, Promotional Content Producer, Videographer
- Must be able to use Adobe Premier Pro, DSLR cameras, various film equipment including slider, jib, and steady-cam
- Voiceover skills, color correction and Adobe After Effects desired but not required.
- Brainstorm, storyboard, shoot, edit, voiceover, and upload video content for Lezyne.
- Be able to track performance of videos and promote videos online for maximum content performance.
- Closed Captions and translations of videos into various languages (translations will be done by third party)
- Social media savvy
- Ability to produce diverse works with various emotions and music types.
- Camera audio skills and subject lighting skills encouraged.
- Marketing experience encouraged.
- Interest or experience in cycling helpful
- Photoshop skills preferred
- Ability to work under time pressure
Minimum Experience Required: 3 to 5 years of actual production experience
Be able to show portfolio of work
Please note: this is a full-time, onsite position. If you do not live, or plan to live, in the San Luis Obispo area, please do not apply for this job.